Thursday 17 January 2013

How brokers can mess with your account and take your money

Oh they can mess with you alright...

You've got to be warey when a broker rings you for business lol. Called me asking to try their new MT4 trading platform. Even the demo spreads are 33% larger than an average broker, no thanks.

I kept on getting trade context error 146, so I added some nice code to fix that... guess what... still get them, not as frequent but still messing with orders. Should expect that from a market making broker... wont be opening an account with them.

SD, have you ever noticed a significant delay in ticks on the chart your EA is trading every time you recompile that EA to be a little better? somethin fishy like EA transmission to broker me thinks...
I get my EA's to place an arrow on the chart its trading to provide a visual means that the signal happened on that very bar & time. If the trade doesn't go through I know that its broker manipulation then.



// my context busy code just before orderclose & ordersend, shouldn't get error 146

for (double tb=0; IsTradeContextBusy() && tb < 30; tb++) Sleep(100); //Wait upto 3 seconds (ie 30 x 100milliseconds)
if (tb > 0) Print("Trade context was busy ", DoubleToStr(100 * tb / 1000, 2)," seconds");
if (!IsTradeAllowed()) return;


// my arrow codes to tell me that my EA had a signal but if No Trade was executed? That would more than make me suspicious, I'd have proof!

// Place code before or after ordersend BUY

ObjectCreate("X137_Buy_" + Time[0], OBJ_ARROW, 0, TimeCurrent(), Bid);
ObjectSet("X137_Buy_" + Time[0], OBJPROP_ARROWCODE, 228);
ObjectSet("X137_Buy_" + Time[0], OBJPROP_COLOR, ArrowUP);

// Place code before or after ordersend SELL

ObjectCreate("X137_Sell_" + Time[0], OBJ_ARROW, 0, TimeCurrent(), Bid);
ObjectSet("X137_Sell_" + Time[0], OBJPROP_ARROWCODE, 230);
ObjectSet("X137_Sell_" + Time[0], OBJPROP_COLOR, ArrowDOWN);

No comments:

Post a Comment