Wednesday 26 December 2012

i have created my EA - ASCTrend.mq4



i have created my EA - ASCTrend.mq4 with MQ4 builder, which uses asctrend signal with ICustom function. it can open a BUY trade when UP signal, and SELL when DOWN.
i want to add to my EA some filter - with backtesting in some pairs, its look good fo filter with BBands ind, bud i dont know how to add this filter in my EA - something like that I think, but have no luck.

double Buy1_1 = iCustom(Symbol(),0,"PerkyAsctrend1",0,1);
double Buy2_1 = iCustom(NULL, 0, "BBands_Stop_v1", 4, 0, Current + 1);
double Buy2_2 = 1;

double Sell1_1 = iCustom(Symbol(),0,"PerkyAsctrend1",1,1);
double Sell2_1 = iCustom(NULL, 0, "BBands_Stop_v1", 5, 0, Current + 1);
double Sell2_2 = 1;

if (Buy1_1 && Buy2_1 > Buy2_2) Order = SIGNAL_BUY;

if (Sell1_1 && Sell2_1 > Sell2_2) Order = SIGNAL_SELL;













No comments:

Post a Comment